Neuromancer - A Hack into My Mind

Google

Monday, October 31, 2005

McFarlane Toys Spawn Series 28


As you will discover one of my many, many hobbies is collecting figures. My girlfriend also shares this interest, she has an ever increasing Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist and Trigun collection. She is turning into an anime freak!

On the other hand my collection is composed of movie figures, such as Alien, Predator, Robocop, Texas Chainsaw Massacre etc. The majority of my figures came from the talented people at McFarlane Toys.

Spawn Series 28 - "Spawn Regenerated" officially went up for sale on the Spawn Store this morning. I just ordered the two I want the most. Cyber Spawn 2 and Mandarin Spawn 2.
The original Mandarin Spawn is one of, if not the most popular incarnation of Spawn.

The mean dude on the left is Mandarin Spawn 2, man he is bad ass!

6 Comments:

  • Neuro you forgot sex! what good is a blog if it doesn't have sex? i mean aliens like to shag too they like a good shag every once in awhile im sure there are some nympho aliens around shagging all aliens passing along alien STD's never know with those aliens.

    By Anonymous liz, at 12:46 PM  

  • Don't mention the aliens! *shudders* Oh the probings!

    I try not to think about it.

    --
    Admin

    By Blogger Neuromancer, at 12:50 PM  

  • LOL have the alien's be probing your bum Neuro? inquiring minds want to know mostly the nympho aliens they want some action too;)

    By Anonymous liz, at 12:53 PM  

  • I'm not saying :-p

    And your not an alien so you can forget it LOL

    --
    Admin

    By Blogger Neuromancer, at 12:55 PM  

  • :'(

    By Anonymous liz, at 12:56 PM  

  • I'll tell you about it in private ;-)

    Man, this blog is living up to it's description = weird

    --
    Admin

    By Blogger Neuromancer, at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home