Neuromancer - A Hack into My Mind

Google

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Junk Mail III

I may have to take a different approach towards my junk mail. Since I last updated I have been mailing all my credit card junk mail (oddly the only junk mail I get) back to the banks in their own business reply envelopes. I have added post-it notes with messages, more and more demanding messages to take me off their mailing lists. It hasn't worked...kinda.

HSBC haven't bothered me in a week, so maybe they got the message. However Capital One raised their game last week, sending me the same letter 4 days in a row!!

I am going to check their website to see if I can find any kind of complaint form or an address I can write to. This has got to stop, the same letter every single day? Insane!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home